Join the movement for a future where everyone has enough to eat, always, by attending Oxfam’s Future of Food forum in Tasmania.
- WHERE: Long Gallery, Salamanca Place, Hobart
- WHEN: August 10 from 11am – 12:30pm
Helping launch our new campaign and discussing the sustainability of the global food system and how we (together) can fix it will be:
- Andrew Hewett, Oxfam Australia
- Matt Evans, Celebrity Chef & Author
- Rebecca Lindberg, SecondBite
- Peter Boyer, Climate Tasmania
- Professor David Adams, Tasmanian Food Security Council
- MC: Jo Flanagan, Anglicare
You can also email a question to the speakers prior to the event
Please book your ticket to this free event here, as seats are limited.
Visit the GROW website for more information on the campaign