Register for the Cycle Sri Lanka challenge and help fundraise vital funds for Oxfam’s development work.
On this 14-day Sri Lankan cycling adventure, you’ll discover lush tea plantations, ancient cities, colourful villages, and the world’s oldest living tree. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and smells of this stunning island paradise as you gaze upon Kandy’s famous Temple of the Tooth, wander the shady lanes of the ancient royal city of Anuradhapura, and cycle along ridgetops and over high passes through villages, farmland and jungle.
The highlight of this adventure is the opportunity to visit an Oxfam program and witness firsthand how your fundraising can return hope, health and happiness to people living in poverty.
- Cycle spectacular Sri Lanka, from Colombo to Kandy and beyond
- Safari through Yala National Park, home elephants, leopards and monkeys
- Visit an Oxfam-supported program and witness firsthand how your support changes lives
“I found this experience rewarding, educational and eye-opening. It made me believe that change is still possible.” Mark Coleman, Inspired Adventurer
- Trip dates: 7– 20 November 2015
- Trip duration: 14 days
- Grade: Challenging
- Activities: Cycling, safari, visiting an Oxfam program
- Registration fee: $770
- Minimum fundraising per person: $4,000
To learn more or register, visit the Inspired Adventures website below.