Food 4 Thought – Geography
After more than 2 decades Oxfam’s school program has closed. Our commitment to tackling poverty and empowering communities continues. The resources on these pages will no longer be updated.
– September 2019.
Hello! Welcome to your Food 4 Thought Geography lessons.
Click on the links below, or download the PDF hard copy, to get stuck into your Geography activities.
- Fast facts about global food production and food security
- Which biomes are able to produce food?
- Major challenges to food production – climate change
- Major challenges to food production – competing for land use
- How can food security be achieved in the future?
- What can WE do to improve food security?