Transform lives with workplace givingA workplace giving program can help your business recruit the best talent, increase employee engagement, and lead to higher productivity.
- 86% of employees stated they were proud to work for their company because of their sponsored workplace giving programme (Good2Give, 2015)
- Companies that offer donations via payroll see four times the rate of participation than programs that don’t (Benevity, 2015)
- Organisations with high employee engagement experience 2.5 times greater revenue growth than organisations with low employee engagement and have reported profitability up to 16% higher than average (Australian Charities Fund Research, 2014).
Why Oxfam?Oxfam’s workplace giving program will appeal to all of your employees – with issues ranging from access to clean water in Bangladesh, empowering Indigenous women in Australia and providing food security in Niger, there is something for everyone to feel passionate about.
Our Corporate Partnerships team is available to ensure your workplace giving program runs smoothly. They can even help to organise personalised activities which also help to boost staff engagement, such as Work for Oxfam Day, Oxfam Trailwalker, and/or arranging a guest speaker to attend a staff event. One person in three in the world lives in poverty. But we see a future in which no one does. Join our movement for change and help people help themselves in the fight against poverty.
What’s in it for your organisation?
- Workplace giving correlates with greater staff engagement, retention, productivity, reputation and social impact
- You can monitor the level of charitable giving that your company has helped achieve
- Receive regular updates on how the money you have raised has helped to change lives
- Any administration costs involved are tax-deductible.