Trek India Challenge
Register for the Oxfam Australia Trek India Challenge 2015 and you could trek through the untouched wilderness of India and fundraise vital funds for Oxfam’s development work.
You’ll discover traditional Hindu villages and untouched forest on your way to summit Nag Tibba and witness the work of Oxfam Australia first-hand when you visit the Urban Poverty Project — a life-changing project dedicated to labour rights.
You’ll experience a new culture, beautiful landscapes and make a real difference to people living in poverty.
- Raising vital funds for Oxfam Austrailia
- Trek through traditional Hindu villages and untouched forests to summit Nag Tibba
- Visit Oxfam’s Urban Poverty program in Lucknow
- Sunrise at the majestic Taj Mahal
- Trip dates: 1 October 2015 — 13 October 2015
- Trip duration: 13 days
- Grade: Introductory
- Activities: Charity challenge & trekking
- Maximum group size: 20
- Minimum fundraising per person: $4,000
For full details, including cost and itinerary, visit Huma Charity Challenge.